Meagan and Steve: Aw yeah (wedding at the Frank Lloyd Wright Unitarian Church and Overture Center)

It was insanely hot at 95 degrees, but Meagan and Steve and their people still ripped it up!









Our very first Vibram-sporting wedding party!



Sometimes the first meeting is just so awesome.






I just loved this little alcove. And I figured, since the ladies used their parasols inside, the guys might as well, too!




This adorable little girl walked up to Meagan and Steve and said "Congwadulations!"





Amazing flowers by daffodil*parker, as always!





It may not have A/C, but the Frank Lloyd Wright Unitarian Church in Madison sure is beautiful!







I love doing overhead table shots. You'll be seeing more of these, if you're lucky!




Swing it, Meagan and Steve!





We  normally would never, ever, EVER take pictures of people eating, but I swear, we had a special request from Steve to photograph the happy couple about to eat their cake. I kind of love it.



I hope Jennifer and I look like this in 75 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment